Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Very Long Week

Last week was a week straight from hell I tell ya. 
It was long and just exhausting.
All last week end was spent studying my butt off for the three tests that I had last week.
I studied and studied some more for head and neck anatomy. 
That test was on Tuesday and wasn't too bad.
I am sure I did okay.
Then as soon I finished that test, I had to start studying for my tests on Thursday.
Thursday rolls around and I have a quick 10 question quiz in tooth morphology.
I thought this quiz was going to be intense and really hard so I studied for hours. 
However it was really easy I would have been okay studying for like 30 minutes.
Then I went to my tooth morphology lab where we were carving the crown of tooth # nine (think the big teeth in the front on the top).
This is much harder than one thinks. 
We only had 1 hour and 45 minutes to carve it perfectly, grade ourselves and take a tooth identification quiz.
So I start carving that the time goes way too fast and at the end my tooth looks not so good.
So I only got a 79% on it. BOOOOO.
Then I have my oral histology test. 
And that fricker was HARD. Just ridiculous.
I don't really enjoy my professor for that class and he didn't test on the stuff he emphasized in lecture like he said he was.
At this point I am exhausted and want to cry. 
Then Sam and I find out that a good family friend passed away on Wednesday.
Very sad but for the best.
Last year he got in a mule accident and was paralyzed from the neck down.
Then Friday we learn that the funeral was on Saturday. 
So we drove up to Rigby to be able to attend. 
It was a really nice service.
The man that passed away is named Clyde.
And he was really good friends with Sam's dad, Alan.
And Clyde requested that Alan drive him to the cemetery with his horses and wagon. It was very nice. 
It is so sad that he is no longer here but I know that he his no longer in pain and that he is in a better place.
On Saturday after the funeral we went to Rexburg to see Jill and Kegan. 
It's always nice just to get away and not worry about school.
Especially after a terrible week.
Here's to hoping this week is better!

Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment