Monday, October 15, 2012

Guys school is HARD

I am telling you it is just so overwhelmingly hard that I feel on the brink of tears all the time.
I am still not sure if it is actually hard, or if it is just so much stuff all at the same time that I am just trying to keep up but don't know how to.
I have all of this stuff that I need to do when I get home from school,
but all I want to do is nothing.
I just want a break, but I don't have time for a break.
Like this week for example, I had a quiz in my preventive dentistry class today, a probe test in clinic today(because I failed the first one last week), a midterm for clinic lecture Wednesday, a journal due for clinic lecture due Wednesday, the curved explorer test for clinic on Wednesday, a midterm for tooth morphology on Thursday, a tooth ID quiz for tooth morphology on Thursday, a quiz for Medical Emergencies due by Thursday. OMG. 
Why am I on here when I have all this junk to do?!?
Oh that's right, because if I don't take 5 minutes for myself, I will literally have a mental breakdown.
Last Monday I failed my probe test in clinic. They (as in my instructors) like to say you didn't fail you just weren't "successful" on the first attempt. 
I just know I failed it. And only because I didn't put my pen on a laminated card, when I was charting probe depths. 
Then when I got home I just bawled my eyes out. Because I felt like a serious failure.
And then last Tuesday I got my oral histology test back and I legit failed it. 
And that made me want to cry all day on Tuesday and Wednesday. 
And then I really missed my family and that made me cry even more.
Let's just say it will probably be a miracle if I make it these next two years without some kind of medication.
Sorry for the serious rant. 
But now I might be able to get some stuff done.
Maybe.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment