Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hello NY!!

It's finally here! I am in New York and thus far it has been pretty mellow but really nice to spend some serious time with just my dad. Oh how I have missed him. I left Idaho Falls at 1:40 local time and arrived in Rochester at 1:00 am NY time. I was supposed to get in at 12:15, but there were some technical difficulties on my last flight. My dad picked me up and we didn't get to his house until almost 3:30 am. We were both exhausted.
When I was heading to bed I was pretty emotional because I was already missing Sam and things at the get go weren't as I expected. My younger brother was at my sisters and I slept in his bed and like the typical teenage boy he hadn't cleaned anything in it so I was pretty disappointed, but I fixed it up today so now I feel a lot better.
Tomorrow is my sisters birthday and I finally get to see her, which I am sooo excited about! I can hardly wait. I didn't bring my camera cord with me, so when I get back to Idaho I will definitely upload some pictures for you all to see. (Well for who ever reads this blog any way.)

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are able to visit your family. I know how much they mean to you. Have fun in NY.

    ReplyDelete