Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Zohner Vegas Vacation

On the 25th of June, all of Sam's siblings and parents gathered together for a family picture and then headed on down to Las Vegas. It was a lot of fun and I didn't want to come home at all, but that is what happens when you go on vacation. We did lots of swimming and bowling. The hotel had a bowling alley with 64 lanes. HUGE. I thought that I would share some pictures that I took from the trip. Here you go folks!



When we first got to our hotel.



Our bed. I LOVE king size beds! I want one soooo badly.



The "Eiffel Tower"

The water show at the Bellagio. It was so cool, literally. It was a nice relief from the heat, even at night,


In front of the fountains.

A view from on top of the Eiffel Tower.


The water show from top of the Eiffel Tower.

The lions at the MGM Grand.


At the M&M store. Look at all of the different colors that they make M&M's in. Too bad they were $13 a pound.
Ha. Sam and the M&M Nascar car.


By the pool, just waiting for his sister and her kids so we could go some where.

All in all this was a great vacation. Even though it was over 100 degrees the whole time that we were there, I would love to go back again some time. Maybe in the winter though...

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. awww jenn!!!! i miss you!!! we should have gone to vegas! looks like you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete