Wednesday, May 2, 2012

How about a non-Friday favorite post??

I told you all that I went to Mayra's baby shower almost two weeks ago.
Well I have pictures to prove it!
Enjoy!!

Mayra, the cutest little pregnant lady! Seriously I think her belly looks to cute to be real!!


Food! Mayra made the cake pops by herself! So cute and delicious!!! 







The whole picture taking thing was kind of an after thought, so they are all pretty much of Mayra opening gifts.
Sad news, we didn't even take ONE photo together. : (
Just another reason to go visit. 
And to meet my pseudo-niece : )

Want to see what I made the little munchkin? 



Two little dresses. I was going to make another, but considering that I made one the hour before I left, I didn't have time.
Another reason to visit!!! 

Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment