Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Favorites

Someday soon this blog will be more than just Friday Favorites....
Someday....

1) I went to Mayra's baby shower last weekend and it was soo fun!
We had plenty of girl time which was awesome! Mayra- I'll send you some pictures/post them when I get a chance. Maybe this weekend, maybe Tuesday. : )

2) We also watched "The Lucky One" with Zac Efron. It was pretty good.
I had read the book last summer, and the movie followed it quite well.

3) I am done with classes!!

4) My stupid Political Science project is OVER!!! We worked on it all semester.

4) Oh! Sam and I celebrated our second wedding anniversary on Monday. There are limited options for dining in Pocatello that aren't too expensive, so we went to the Golden Corral. Wouldn't suggest going on a Monday night.

5) I got to talk to my sister this week! Always love that!

6) Chuck and I made super good fried chicken. Here is the recipe. The only thing we would change is using less ginger, it was a bit over powering. And Sam said in the sauce that you make, maybe use less soy sauce
 (soya sauce=soy sauce).

Well I'm off to study some more for finals! : (
Good news is I'll be finished Wednesday!!! : )

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment