Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Favorites

One week left of classes!

1) I only have one week left of classes!!!

2) I finished both my anatomy lab and microbiology lab this week! I never have to think about them again.

3) I finished lots and lots of stuff on my to do before end of semester list!

4) Today I am headed to Boise for Mayra's baby shower!!!! Can't even tell you how excited I am!

5) I made the cutest little gift for Mayra's baby. Now I just need to hem the bottom. HAH. I like to live on the edge. (pictures to come)

6) I have made serious progress for my group project in one of my classes and almost have nothing else to do for it! It will be the best thing when that puppy is done.

7) I only missed three of the allowed six classes in English thus far, so I haven't gone all week. Well I went Monday to turn in a draft of my paper, but I'm never going again!!!!! I hate English and am thrilled that it is OVER!

8) Chuck and I got fudge Popsicles  this week and they were super duper delicious!

Hope you all had a great week!

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Jenn, i am sad you had to leave me here all alone. I had an awesome weekend with you!! Upload or email me some pics soon - I SRSLY MISS YOU ALL READY.

    ReplyDelete