Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Favorites

Haven't done these in a few weeks.

1) I crossed off some big things on my to do before the end of semester list.
Like taking my anatomy test today.

2) Speaking of that anatomy test, I am SOOOO glad that it is over. I don't know my grade yet, so I am still happy. Ha.

3) Just one more week until Mayra's baby shower.
I can hardly wait for some serious girl time!

4) I haven't had my English class since before Spring Break, which was like three weeks ago.

5) Pretty much on Monday I am done with English. I turn in my rough draft and don't really have to go to class because I can miss 6 days and have only missed like 3.

6) I figured out today that I only need to average an 83 on all of my anatomy tests to get an A in the class. Holler! I can do that!

7) I got my book Heaven Is Here by Stephanie Nielson last Saturday and read it all. Seriously it is soo good! You have to read it. Have some tissues ready.

8) The weather has been super nice this week!

9) Chuck and I went to taco Tuesday at Cafe Rio and it was delicious! Such a deal. The tacos are usually $6 for one or like $8 for two. But on Tuesday they are only $1.50. Yeah!!

10) Chuck has played Skip-bo with me whenever I wanted this week.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment