Sunday, August 26, 2012

Did I ever tell you

That the week after school got out in May, we went to Las Vegas?
Well we did. 
And Sam was sick. 
And kind of sort of miserable.
But we still had fun.
We only ventured to the strip one time. 
And only for maybe two hours.
We stayed at our hotel and watched movies, ate food, and gambled a little.
Sam's sister, Christina, came for one night, so we got to see her and her family for a minute.
We stayed at the South Pointe and loved it. It is cheap, but actually really nice.


This a cherry turnover I got for breakfast once. It was HUGE.


Drinking our virgin strawberry daiquiri. Delicious!



The pictures that I took, makes it look like we only wore one shirt. 
But we were there for three nights and four days, so we wore other clothes.
I guess I just didn't take any pictures of them.






There is a restaurant inside here. Neat!


Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment