Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hard

Folks, this school stuff is hard.
Not actually hard hard, but hard as in "how do I balance everything?!?"
I think that should be a prerequisite course for this program.
How to balance your time.
There is soooo much reading to be done.
Before (as in my classes before the program) if I was "assigned" 
a reading, I didn't really do it.
But now I HAVE to do it.
Or I have no idea what is going on.
And I have actual quizzes on this junk.
Not only am I struggling to balance just the school work, 
but also school with life.
The first week of school, was literally just school.
I didn't do anything else.
Sam cooked and cleaned.
Speaking of Sam, the poor guy keeps asking me to spend time with him, and I don't know how to do that and get everything I need done for school.
Let alone exercise, have fun and not want to cry.
Flip flip flippity flip.
I am trying to figure this out.
I think it might just be one of the toughest things about this program.
(Besides trying to hold an actual instrument. Let me tell you that is harder than it looks)
Well my "free" time is up!
I must go read another billion pages. :)

Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment