Saturday, September 22, 2012

Friday Favorites. Again on Saturday

1) I passed all of my QA's this week in clinic. The first one was a bit rough and nerve racking. After I finished it, I was the patient for someone and they took my blood pressure and it was like 150/90. So threw the roof.

2) Today my sister got MARRIED!!! I'm so excited for her. And so sad that I couldn't be there.

3) Playing with Pip and seeing his personality develop. He is like on crack
 ALL. THE. TIME. He is so funny to watch though.

5) Chuck took me to Red Lobster last night. It was delish and I got stuffed to the brim.

6) I got my loupes for school today. We all ordered them at orientation. I got a sweet light with mine. These babies cost $1000 and the light was an extra $500. That's right folks, I spent $1500 on flipping glasses.
OH. MY. FLIP. Make me cry.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment