Monday, September 17, 2012

Let me tell you about my night

First off I spilled a whole glass of soda on the couch and myself.
I went to get changed and try to soak the soda up off the couch.
While I am doing this Sam goes to get some ice cream and finds it all melted.
He goes to put in on the counter and drops the melted ice cream every where.
All the while little Pippen is running around all over the place.
And then we discover our fridge is broken and everything in the freezer is thawing out.
So I call the manager and she says we can't get a new fridge until tomorrow.
So we can put our food into an empty apartment within the complex.
So we lug all of our food over there
And then we come back home and go running to forget about our problems.
Good times!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment