Saturday, September 15, 2012

Saturday Edition of Friday Favorites

1) I passed my first qualifying assessment for clinic. A qualifying assessment or QA is like a test. Now I can point out all sorts of oral landmarks in your mouth.

2) Did a practice tooth carving and told if I turned it in for a real grade I would have gotten around a B+ or A-. Which is fine by me!

3) Chuck and I started a running program. It's called Couch to 5K. We decided on this one because neither one of us are runners and it seemed like nice easy pace to keep up with. So far it feels great!

4) I have been making lots of friends in my program. It's so nice to actually know people in my classes.

5) After a very long time of thinking and debating, Chuck and I finally decided to get a ferret. And we LOVE him. We picked him up last night. He is so fun!
Expect a whole post on him when I can get some pictures of the little bugger. We named him Pip.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment